If you need special permission to register for a course or need an individualized course to be created for you, fill out all required information in the following form. This will email the form to the instructor of record. If that instructor is in agreement with the permission/override/course creation, they will route it to the appropriate person in the main office.
Common individualized courses include:
- THEA 4960 Directed Readings or Projects
- THEA 5053 Senior Seminar (audition prep for acting area of emphasis)
- THEA 5080 Production Practicum
- THEA 5590 Special Projects in Drama
- THEA 5700 Internship in Theatre/Film/Animation
- THEA 5970 Design Portfolio independent project
- THEA 7080 Production Practicum (graduate student level)
- THEA 7200 Graduate Thesis Research
- THEA 7220 Graduate Thesis Writing
- THEA 7300 MFA Thesis Project
- THEA 7560 Projects in Theatre
- THEA 7770 Internship in the Performance Arts
- THEA 7775 Professional Residency
- THEA 9000 Doctoral Research
- THEA 9010 Research Seminar and Special Problems in the Performance Arts I
- THEA 9020 Research Seminar and Special Problems in the Performance Arts II
- THEA 9300 Doctoral Dissertation
- FILM 5700/7700 Internship in Film/Media
NOTE: Applied Drama (THEA 2040, 2050, and 2060) works differently. See the instructor of record directly.
You can also visit the Bulletin for a complete list of all courses offered in the department.